Popular Posts

Saturday, August 17, 2013

TOP FUNNIEST JOKES EVER!!!


What Sardar Ji replied hahaha 


Sardar Public Toilet Gaya to Deewar Pe Likha Tha:
.
.
.
"Dunya Chand Pe Pohnch Gai
Aur Tum Yahan Bethe Ho?"
.
.
.
Sardar ne neeche likh diya:
.
.
.
"Bas Ye Kar K Hum Bhi Ja Raha Hai" :-P :-P :-P


DON'T MESS WITH WIFE


WHO THE BOSS???

BOSS Pastes a poster in Office

"I AM THE BOSS, DON'T FORGET"

As he returns from lunch, finds a slip on his table.

"Your's wife called, she wants her poster back home."




 NO ONE IS CAMPARE TO ME SAID "WIFE"

Police Offer Said: I Arrest  people, But, when I go home, I'm under house arrest, by WIFE.


Professor: I give lectures to students, But, when I go home, I get Lectured hourly, by WIFE


CEO: Im the Boss, But, when I go home, I always feel like an employee, by WIFE


Judge: I give Justice, but when I go home, I Beg for Justice, by WIFE....








WHAT A BEST JOKE 

Pathan Got caugt on date
on Independance day
.
.

.
MAJOR Gul Khan=
What is this???
.
.

.
.
.
Pathan=
Dad today is freedom day,
so let me do what I want. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment