Popular Posts

Monday, August 26, 2013

Reply thAT I NeVeR AsPecTs! ! !

Reply thAT I NeVeR AsPecTs! ! !

Hello my name is Sarah smith I am 15 year old so this story starts when one day like every regular days I was going for shopping my mother told me to bring yogurt Chicken meat and tomatoes, and there was a guy who would everyday stand in front of our house daily and when I will come out of the house he suddenly look down to his cellphone and this happens to approximately two weeks and one day when I was going to bed I think about the guy that why everyday he stand in front of our house and then I took a decision that  I will ask that why you stand in front of our house daily. Then on next day when I woke up I goes near to the window and he was standing it was time of 11 pm then I washed my face and toke off my night gown and I was then ready to ask him, So When I came out of the house he look scared and I said him why you stand in front of our house????And it was the REPLY that I didn't aspect!!! HE SAID YOU FOOL I stand here because your WIFI don't have password.........

No comments:

Post a Comment